The following AV equipment will be standard in each presentation room (except for special conference events):
- Presentation rooms will be equipped with the following: LCD data projector, speakers, and projection screen. You must supply your own equipment to attach to the LCD projector.
- The PCA/ACA conference organizers strongly encourage each presenter using digital media to bring their laptops (either PC or Mac). If you are using a MAC I-Book (or MAC Air) make sure you bring the special adapter so it will connect to the LCD projector. We encourage you to consult with your college/university media department to verify which adapter to bring with your Mac or by visiting Apple.com
- If your presentation requires AV equipment/support outside of #1 you will be required to contract with our conference AV provider and will be liable for all labor/equipment costs.
- Please Note: most VHS tapes, slide presentations, and other video formats can be transferred to DVD, either for a fee or, sometimes, through your college/universities AV/IT departments. You can then bring a laptop or portable DVD player with you to play your media.
- Internet connection: We will probably be able to supply a WiFi internet connection for presenters, but you should have a back-up plan ready to go in case the network is slow or too busy to provide an adequate connection for your presentation.
Instructions for connecting your iPad PC or Mac to AV equipment:
Questions? Concerns? Contact:
Brendan Riley, Interim Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org