PCA/ACA General Election
PCA/ACA 2017 Governing Board Election
Voting closes 11:59pm PST April 6
The following slate of candidates for the PCA/ACA Governing Board has been advanced by the Nominating Committee of the Board and approved by the Governing Board.
Voting is open from 30 March 2017 through 6 April 2017, and will end at 11:59pm Pacific Time on 6 April.
All current members were emailed an unique link to an electronic ballot they may use to vote.
Any member who did not receive that link is asked to do the following:
1. Check your junk or “spam” filters to look for the email.
2. Email the Executive Director of Operations, Brendan Riley (email@example.com), and CC the PCA/ACA President, Diane Calhoun-French (firstname.lastname@example.org), to request that the ballot link be re-sent.
3. All elections include a write-in option as well as the slate advanced by the nominating committee.
4. You can find candidate statements and CVs below.
Nominees for the Vice President/President elect: (vote for 1)
Nominees for Vice President of Curriculum and Instruction: (vote for 1)
- Cynthia Miller (Miller nominee packet)
Nominees for Member at Large of the Board of Directors: (vote for 4)
- Lynn Bartholome (Bartholome nominee packet)
- Gary Edgerton (Edgerton nominee packet)
- Gary Hoppenstand (Hoppenstand nominee packet)
- Novotny Lawrence (Lawrence nominee packet)
I nominated someone but they aren’t on the ballot, why not?
Our bylaws require that nominees be considered by the Nominating committee and selected for the ballot in precise numbers. For example, only one candidate may be put forth for each “Member at Large” position available.