PCA/ACA 2016 Governing Board Election
Voting closes 11:59pm EST March 9
The following slate of candidates for the PCA/ACA Governing Board has been advanced by the Nominating Committee of the Board. Voting is open from 2 March 2016 through 9 March 2016, and will end at 11:59pm Eastern Time on March 9.
All members were emailed an unique link to an electronic ballot they may use to vote. Any member who did not receive that link is asked to do the following:
- Check your junk or “spam” filters to look for the email.
- Email the Executive Director of Operations, Brendan Riley (email@example.com), and CC the PCA/ACA President, Diane Calhoun-French (firstname.lastname@example.org), to request that the ballot link be re-sent.
Both elections include a write-in option as well as the slate advanced by the nominating committee.
Nominees for the Vice President of Diversity, Outreach, and Inclusion:
- Michael Johnson Jr – Johnson Candidate Materials (pdf)
- Novotny Lawrence – Lawrence Candidate Materials (pdf)
Nominee for the Member at Large:
- Sam Grogg – Grogg Candidate Materials (pdf)
Send any additional questions to Brendan Riley (email@example.com).