Please join us in Indianapolis for the 2018 PCA National Conference. We will convene at the J.W. Marriott in Indianapolis, IN. The Popular Culture Association is highly regarded in academe with thousands of academic oral presentations given internationally, two top-tier journals (The Journal of American Culture and Journal of Popular Culture), and over 3,000 members. This year’s conference should be exciting with papers on an enormous array of subjects.
More information coming soon on proposal deadlines, registration and reservations .
- Jul 1 Database Opens for Submissions
- Jul 1 Area Chairs Finalize Calls for Papers (CFPs)
- Oct 1 Registration Opens
- Oct 1 Deadline for Paper Proposals
- Oct 15 All Sessions Entered into the Database by Area Chairs
- Nov 1 Early Bird Registration Rate Ends
- Dec 1 Preliminary Program Available
- Dec 15 “Drop Dead” Date: Participants Not Registered Removed from Program
- Jan 1, 2018 Final Program to the Publisher