CALL FOR PAPERS
POPULAR CULTURE ASSOCIATION/AMERICAN CULTURE ASSOCIATION
ANNUAL NATIONAL CONFERENCE
MARCH 27-30 2013
WASHINGTON D. C.
PHILOSOPHY AND POPULAR CULTURE
Abstracts of papers, individual proposals, and/or panel proposals of 150-250 words dealing with any aspect of philosophy and popular culture are welcome for the annual meeting of the Popular Culture Association and American Culture Association to be held in Washington, D.C. March 27-30, 2013.
The deadline is December 7, 2012.
ALL submissions MUST be entered through the online database.
Please include your name, title, affiliation, and contact information (including email address)
Don’t hesitate to contact us for further details.
Philosophy and Popular Culture, Co-Chairs
We look forward to seeing you in Washington D. C.
If your proposal is accepted:
- Papers should be delivered in 15-20 minutes
- Presenters are required to join the PCA/ACA
- This includes a one year subscription to The Journal of Popular Culture
- The PCA limits presenters to one paper given at the conference
- So if you are interested in presenting a paper in the Philosophy & Popular Culture Area, do not submit a paper to another area.